Sunday, August 26, 2012

Party Animal

For my birthday on Aug 23, I had a bully stick and a cup of whip cream! Then we invited my friends to a birthday bash on Saturday at Puppy Manners. Check out the pics below. There aren't that many because my girl forgot her camera! Can you believe that? She's totally fired as party planner.



 
We are having a cake eating contest!

Jackson the Bulldog, Thor the Aussie, Hercules the Bullmastif, Shasta the Golden Retriever, and Me! Surprisingly the Retriever won!

It was a delicious beef & veggie cake from The Natural Pet Pantry.
 




This is one of my gifts--a body pillow! My girl thinks I will stop taking her pillow this way.
*Snort*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jackson is not gonna give up the coolest spot at the party! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Before I went to the big party, my girl insisted on humiliating me with yet another stupid hat. I actually kinda like the hat, but that will be our little secret. This is what my yummy beef & veggie cake looked like before we inhaled it! It was frosted with mashed potatoes!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment