Friday, August 31, 2012

Out & About in Redmond

It was perfect out yesterday--not too hot or too cold, so I went and grabbed my buddy Thor for a trip to Redmond. We wandered around Towne Center looking for some socialization opportunities and a chance to be oohd and awwed over. Mission accomplished. 

We had lunch al fresco, but the best part was dessert. My girl got us a pumpkin spice cupcake from PinkaBella!

 I look tiny in this picture.
 
 
Why is she making us wait? Just gimme the cupcake!
 

Hey lady! I can't wait much longer!

It's so delicious!
 
In case anyone is wondering about my girl's awesome looking shirt,
she got it at the Judas Priest concert last fall. She didn't take me with her.
Instead she took that guy that follows us around. Whatever.
 
 
 
One of the folks who oohd and awwed over us was named Jeff and he is the president of Operation Bald Eagle, a 501 (c) 3 Non-Profit that helps the men and women who haved served and their families. This includes military, fire, and police families.


No comments:

Post a Comment