Wednesday, August 8, 2012

20 questions Part Deux

Here's Part II! You can check out Part I here.

11. How long do you live?
8-10years average.

12. What do you eat?
I eat a lot of raw food from The Natural Pet Pantry and Paws Cafe, and grain-free kibble from FirstMate.

13. Do you need a lot of exercise?
   No, not compared to say a young Labrador. But that being said I still need adequate exercise and mental stimulation. Personally I'm not that into it and will just lay down on the sidewalk and refuse to move.  I'm okay with a few short romps in the yard and a couple nice walks. Or just changing positions on the couch.

14. How come you aren't as big as the other Mastiffs I've seen?
     Surprisingly, I get this a lot. See #1, #4. Remember, it's how we look and that we are at a healthy weight, and not how much we weigh. Sometimes folks are just confusing me with an English Mastiff.

15. What are your favorite foods?
     Mmm...I love bananas and duck necks. Oh and pumpkin! And green beans, and blueberries, and ruby yams. I also love kale and broccoli and carrots and apples. Oh I can't forget about plain yogurt. Mmm ribs. Ribs of any kind are so stinkin' good! Plums and peaches are yummy too! And so is scrambled eggs! Tripe is delicious, but so are cow noses and turkey necks! I love venison and beef and RABBIT! Rabbit is...is...there are no words for the yumminess that is rabbit! WHIP CREAM! I can't believe I forgot to mention whip cream!
The list goes on but I love everything!

16. Do you like children?
Oh yes, I very much like children. They are just the right height to kiss! Plus they usually have something sticky and yummy on their hands that they let me lick off! I can get a little too excited with them if they do the same with me though.

17. How do you travel?
In style! For tooling around town I am chauffered in a four door saloon. If it's a longer trip, I roll in an SUV. I love going through the car wash too!

18. What do you do all day?
I have a full social calendar. I go to daycare 2 days per week. The dog park usually once per week. My obediance class is on Thursdays. I also make time to stop in and visit all my favorite baristas for a cup of whip cream. Home improvement stores, bookstores, and pet supply stores are visited as well. I also like to eat al fresco at local cafe's with my girl. Weekends I'm usually making appearances at local festivities. I'm also very into snuggling on the couch and watching TV.

19. Do you get along with other dogs? What about small dogs?
I go to daycare twice a week and occasionally the dog park. I am the biggest social butterfly! I like the little ones too, but tend to just ignore them or lay down so I don't step on them. What I don't like is an overly barky or vocal fellow canine. As a Bullmastiff I don't understand the need for such chatter and tend to avoid interacting with these dogs, even if they are super nice.

20. Do you have a saddle?!
  No.

Got any more questions for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment