Tuesday, August 7, 2012

20 questions Part I

When I am out on the town with my best girl, people often stop to love me up and chat. I hear wonderful stories about their dogs and get asked tons of questions. While everyone's dog stories are different, the questions are usually the same! Here is Part I of 20 questions. 

1. What are you?
Besides being awesome and devastatingly handsome, I am a Bullmastiff. We are an AKC recognized breed.

2. How much do you weigh?
140 pounds as of this post date. I could probably losea few lbs.

3. Do you slobber?
I will drool a bit when there is something super delicious coming my way, like bananas or duck necks. When I drink water, it gets caught in my flew and leaks out making me look like a slobbery oaf, but people actually comment on what a nice dry mouth I have otherwise.

4. How big are you going to get?
I am not fully mature yet, so I don't know. I won't get taller. Some people think bigger is better, but my best girl says health is. She tries to keep me active and svelte. More weight, especially uneccesary weight, would be hard on my joints.

5. Do you sleep in the bed?
No, I have my own very large bed that I sleep on. I'm also allowed on the couch, so I often get up there in the middle of the night.

6. How old are you?
I was born August 23, 2010


7. Where are you from?
I was born in Elma, WA. My breeders are Barb and Eric Long of Barb'Eric Bullmastiffs.

8. Are you a Pug/Bulldog/Boxer?
Little kids ask me this a lot. See #1.

9. How much do you eat?
It depends on my activity level. If it's kibble, I eat about 4C per day, plus tons of veggies and fruits. If it's raw, I will eat about 4lbs with lots of veggies and fruits.

10. Do you like cats?
Oh I LURVE kittehs! I have met many dog savvy cats and I just adore them and smoosh them with all the love I have to give. The Kitteh I live with does not feel the same way about me. She will tolerate me if it means a sunbathing session though. 







No comments:

Post a Comment