Monday, July 30, 2012

Pacific Beach

Oh! My! Gawd! 
I just spent three days running nekkid and free on the beach! What an amazing weekend--sand between your toes, ocean spray on your muzzle, sunbathing, and the breeze blowin' on your bits...it was glorious!

I stayed at the Pacific Beach Inn. They were incredibly dog friendly, presenting me with a biscuit and my very own beach towels upon arrival. In fact the whole town of Pacific Beach was pretty dog friendly, as was neighboring Seabrook. We took a short break from the beach to hike around the Lake Quinalt area in the Olympic National Forest and even checked out the motorcycle rally in Ocean Shores!




Read more to see all the pics and just click one to see a slideshow!
Give it a minute or two to load.









 









No comments:

Post a Comment