Sunday, September 2, 2012

September Happenings

If you find yourself sitting around, licking your junk looking for something to do,
check these out:

Sept 9 Riverdog Dash--mud, obstacles, water! This sounds like a blast and it support the WDFW Karelian Bear Dog Team. I got to meet two of them, Colter and Savute & they are awesome!

Sept 9 Bow Wow Meow Luau--that's a mouthful! Come have a good time and maybe take home a real dog, instead of a hot dog? Now, where'd I leave my coconut bra...

Sept 20 Third Thurs Wine Walk-- this month's theme is Dogs & Bottles. What could be more fun (and possibly hilarious)?

Sept 23 Dogtoberfest--hey 4-leggers! You can run/walk the 5k, sniff out points for the Scrambl, strutt in the CityDog cover model search, and chill out in the Dog Lounge or tasting garden!

Sept 25 NW Cellars Tasting--benefits Seattle Humane Society.  Pick up a bottle of Tail Waggin' Red or Whiskers White.


Okay so I don't have that many activities posted, but I'm still working on it. Feel free to let me know about any events in your area and I'll post them here! Help a brother out, people!


No comments:

Post a Comment