Monday, September 24, 2012

Dogs & Bottles

I don't kiss and tell
Thursday night my best girl took me on a date! We went to the Woodinville Third Thursday Wine Walk. It was Dogs&Bottles night--pooches could come in and tour with peoples!

You were supposed to bring a wine glass but she thought it would be better to bring a plastic cup with me in tow. She got some funny looks and I pretended I didn't know her, but she said "Hey I bought tickets like everyone else." She totally rode it 'til the wheels fell off!

What else got us looks (and lots of lovin') was my size. Most of the dogs were housecat-sized with a few Labs here and there. I was a perfect gentleman though and kissed every lady that asked. And a few that didn't.

Our favorite by far was Dirty Bucket Brewery. My girl highly recommends the Black Lab Stout. She also enjoyed Project V Distillery. She brought home some of their Double Silo and Chai infused vodka. Not wanting to leave me out, my girl bought me some Bowser Beer. I can't have it because my girl says it isn't grain-free. Tonight she's poppin' open the Farm Boy Red from Smasne Cellars alongside goodies from Bill the Butcher.  Check out some of our haul below!

Just try and take it.

 
Don't worry. Me and da squirrel got this.

4 comments:

  1. You are welcome back to The Dirty Bucket anytime Harrison, and we will work on those grain free treats for ya..
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take you up on that invitation! My people can't wait to come back and try more of your delicious brews!

      Delete
  2. Hi Harrison, I know I should have went! It's not often I get to meet another bullmastiff whose folks are into the beer scene. Looking good buddy! Here's a pic of me from the summer hanging on the deck (we live about 5 mins from Dirty Bucket): https://plus.google.com/photos/107229157432938373129/albums/5793240490387830161/5793240495312194818

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, another handsome fellow! It'a blessing and a curse, right? Your deck looks like a good place to bake in the sun! Maybe we'll run into eachother at The Dirty Bucket! If you're into the beer scene, you might like http://www.handmadegrowlers.com/

      Delete