Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mmm...mmm...mud!

What do you mean I can't get in the car?
I love mud! I love to lay in it. I love to roll in it. I even kinda like to eat it when no one is looking. Some people, who shall remain nameless but continue to be referred to as the guy who follows us everywhere, do not feel the same way about mud.

They feel so strongly that they went and found this place: 
Muddy Buddy Dog Wash is tucked away in Mill Creek town center. They provide self wash tubs as well as full service professional grooming.

Being a rather big fellow with a gregarious nature, I notice the little things. Things like the Canine Hitch on the outside of the tubs, the rubber step into the tub, waterproof aprons so my girl doesn’t look like a drowned cat, water bowls at different heights throughout the salon, and fiberglass tubs rather than those loud metal ones make it easy and enjoyable. Best of all, you can take as long as you need to get squeaky clean and enjoy all the kisses from the amazing staff!

Afterwards you can go across the street to Kafe Neo with your peoples to munch pita on their dog-friendly patio.
Shrinkage!
You shall not win, you evil wind machine!
Oh. Well. That wasn't so bad.

Do you enjoy mud as much as I do? Do you have a favorite bathing spot I should check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment