Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fremont Fair

I am the center of the universe! My girl keeps saying we went to the center of the universe, but she has it all wrong. Sunday I went to the Fremont Fair for Dogs and Dads Day where I was the center of the universe!

I perused the craft booths and thoroughly sniffed all the food vendors. No one gave me a hot dog, but I got to lick a toddler that tasted like hot dog. She had more on her face than necessary so I helped her clean it off. Everyone wanted to pet me and give me moochies—seriously, it was like a nonstop massage!
Let's go in!
I sampled all the fine water bowls and had my picture taken by several fans.  Fame is demanding and I was pretty pooped by the time the Dog Parade started, so I just watched from the shade and cheered on my pals. Afterwards we headed to Fremont Brewery where I enjoyed a bullystick and my girl (and that other guy) enjoyed some tasty beverages.

If you’re a mover and a shaker like me, you should check out Poochapalooza. It is Saturday July 14 from 10am – 5pm. Maybe I’ll see you at the pie eating contest?

No comments:

Post a Comment